Arriving at 18 The Friars - just off the pedestrianised High Street in the very heart of Canterbury's historic city centre - your stay with us begins by entering the welcoming atmosphere of the beamed and timber panelled reception area.
- 15 Bedrooms - all with en suite facilities, well equipped with modern comforts…click "Rooms/Prices" page for more information
- Restaurant - enjoying an excellent reputation with residents and non-residents alike, the restaurant provides an intimate setting for sophisticated dining. Choose from a creative selection of menus - from traditional table d'hote to excellent a la carte featuring a wide variety of national and continental cuisine…
- Bar - ideal for relaxed conversation and light lunches, supper snacks, or pre-dinner drinks, our cosy oak-beamed bar provides welcome retreat from the exertions of shopping, sightseeing and theatre-going!
- Conference Facilities - facilities are available for a restricted number of delegates and packages can be individually tailored. Special diets catered for wherever possible. We shall be pleased to discuss your specific requirements.
- Wedding Facilities - we will be pleased to talk about your requirements and suggest how we might contribute to your celebrations.
- Car Parking - Parking is available 150 metres away from the hotel - subsidised concessionary vouchers available at hotel when checking in. Pound Lane car park offers 190 secure on-site parking spaces for cars and motorcycles, with CCTV coverage for added protection.
- 24 Hour Service - we pride ourselves on the traditional values of warm hospitality and personal service. Throughout your stay, feel free to ask advise of any of our staff; in planning excursions, booking entertainments, restaurant reservations, information about transport/taxis etc…we are pleased to help - just ask!
If you need further information about any of our facilities, send us an email through our "Contact Us" page.